Christa Norris - Hair Stylist
- After spending 20 years as a top stylist at the internationally renowned Van Michael Salon, Christa has relocated and joined the Neo Mode family. Christa has an innate talent for setting her clients at ease and attending to small details. While continuing to build on a loyal multi-state clientele, Christa hones her craft by attending industry-leading workshops that include classes at the Redken Exchange in New York and Redken Symposiums in Las Vegas. Christa welcomes you to make an appointment today to experience the difference.
Travis Edwards - Hair Stylist/Make-Up Artist
- Travis Edwards, a former MAC cosmetics make-up artist, expanded his abilities as a hair stylist. After attending The Redken Exchange in New York, he has become a specialist in the Balayage technique. This latest trend in hair coloring allows the guest to achieve a more natural and organic look. He was recently certified to provide Dreamcatcher extensions. With his techniques and continued education, Travis believes that each of his clients will look and feel beautiful.
Whitney Suttles - Hair Stylist
- Whitney Suttles has an abundance of talent, coupled with over 8 years of experience in the hair industry. She recently attended The Redken Exchange in New York, learning the latest in Balayage techniques and has also mastered the art of the Updo. She loves working on special event styles and is an excellent communicator with each of her clients. With Whitney’s unique set of skills, her guests always feel as if they look their best.
Cathy Yarbrough - Hair Stylist
- Cathy Yarbrough is a Huntsville native and has dedicated the last 23 years to the hair industry. For the last 10 years she has worked in Huntsville and on Music Row in Nashville. While in the Music City, she had the distinct opportunity to work with several of country music's most famous artists. Cathy is certified in Keratin treatments and hair extensions, and has recently become an educator for SoCap extensions. She frequently attends The Redken Exchange in New York and The Redken Symposium in Las Vegas for higher education. Her passion for detail in her work guarantees a beautiful result for all of her guests.
Judi Clark - Hair Stylist
- Judi Clark is an accomplished stylist from the Midwest. Her knowledge in coloring and highlighting techniques continues to expand with Redken education. She has been a hairstylist for 25 years and exceeds her guests expectations. Judi enjoys making a personal connection with each client, as well as helping them look and feel their best. She also ensures the health of the hair by formulating her color for longevity and the hairs integrity.
Karen Edwards - Hair Stylist
- Karen Edwards is an accomplished stylist, with over 20 years in the hair industry. She enjoys a range of styling, from special event and wedding hair, to precision cutting. Karen has a specialty in foiling techniques, and is always expanding her formulations to meet each clients needs. She always considers a client’s personality and daily routine when selecting their style and color. Her concentration and time is always on how to best accommodate her client.
Jessica Knight - Hair Stylist/Make-Up Artist
- After living in New York City, one of the worlds major fashion capitals, Jessica Knight has found her passion for hair and make up. Jessica continuously educates herself on the latest hair trends, as well as product education. She feels this will ensure her guests a complete and current look. She also loves doing wedding and special event hair. Jessica has been in the hair industry for 8 years and her dedication is shown in her work.
Joey Campbell - Hair Stylist
- Joey Campbell has had the opportunity to work in Nashville, Dallas and now in Huntsville. He has developed a loyal clientele and uses both his technical and creative skills to make each one look and feel great. He has recently become certified in Dreamcatchers extensions. Using this technique, Joey has been adding fullness and length to create amazing transformations. His higher education classes include The International Beauty Show in New York, color classes with Patrick Mcivor, color director for Arrojo, and Redken haircutting and styling seminars.
Linda Lee - Hair Stylist
- Linda Lee has been doing hair in Huntsville for over 20 years. Linda loves to create naturally beautiful color, that seems organic and believable. Her passion is working with long hair, she loves to create a complete look that is easy to duplicate at home. Linda enjoys practicing the art of yoga, her Bohemian style is a unique part of her overall vibe. Linda continues to grow her education by attending Master classes in New York and Las Vegas. She is happy to be able to bring the latest in trends back to Huntsville, where she can use them to enhance her finished look.
Kim Potts - Hair Stylist
- Kim Potts is an established stylist with over 30 years experience and continues to attend classes in New York and Las Vegas to stay updated on trends and styling. She has a love for designing, crafting, and sewing. Her artistry can be seen in her skills of cutting and coloring. There is consistency with attention to proportion and detail. Kim specializes in natural looking gray coverage and highlights as well as classic shapes with an updated edge.