Savanna Baugher - Hair Stylist
- Savannah has been doing hair for seven years. She has taken countless classes on new techniques in cutting and coloring. Continuing her education is one of her top priorities. She has attended classes in Las Vegas at the Redken Syposium and has studied under a celebrity stylist in Nashville. Savannah started her career with Neo Mode in 2012, then moving to Birmingham she quickly created a successful clientele at Wheelhouse Salon. She has been featured in "Style Blueprint" magazine, in Birmingham for her creative and whimsical updo's. Recently moving back to Huntsville, Savannah is excited to be back at Neo Mode. She specializes in Balayage techniques and loves to create custom color that is perfect for each client.
Lee Dark - Hair Stylist
- We are excited to have Lee as part of the Neo Mode team. Precision cutting is apparent in all of Lee's cuts. She has taken weight distribution classes with Aveda and studied at Paul Mitchell. She has been in the Industry for 10 years. Lee has a knack for creating flattering cuts for her clientele. She also enjoys all types of coloring, from foiling to all over color, she loves to create beautiful wearable color. She is great with mens cutting as well. Lee has a natural sense of style and proportion. She is excited to create, for each client, a unique and individual look.
Christa Norris - Hair Stylist
- After spending 20 years as a top stylist at the internationally renown Van Micheal Salon, Christa has relocated and joined the Neo Mode family. Christa has a innate talent for setting her clients at ease and attending to small details. While continuing to build on a loyal multi-state clientele, Christa hones her craft by attending leading workshops that include the Redken Exchange in New York and Redken Symposiums in Las Vegas. Christa welcomes you to make an appointment today to experience the difference.
Karen Edwards - Hair Stylist
- Karen Edwards is an accomplished stylist, with over 20 years in the hair industry. She enjoys a range of styling, from special event and wedding hair, to precision cutting. Karen has a specialty in foiling techniques, and is always expanding her formulations to meet each clients needs. She always considers a client’s personality and daily routine when selecting their style and color. Her concentration and time is always on how to best accommodate her client.
Judi Clark - Hair Stylist
- Judi Clark is an accomplished stylist from the Midwest. Her knowledge in coloring and highlighting techniques continues to expand with Redken education. She has been a hairstylist for 25 years and exceeds her guests expectations. Judi enjoys making a personal connection with each client, as well as helping them look and feel their best. She also ensures the health of the hair by formulating her color for longevity and the hairs integrity.
Donna Fisher - Hair Stylist
- Donna Fisher is an accomplished stylist with 15 years of experience. Her education has been ongoing throughout her career and includes countless hands-on classes at the New York Exchange and Las Vegas Symposiums. No doubt color is her passion, from all over color to balayage techniques. Additionally, she loves sharing and collaborating with her inspiring teammates.
Harrison Knox - Hair Stylist
- Harrison Knox has been a hairdresser for more than 30 years. He has spent many years in the industry watching styles come and go. His vast knowledge in this area makes it easy for him to recreate current trends. He has been involved in all aspects of education for his craft, from cutting to coloring, he has traveled to New York frequently for master classes. Harrison also enjoys perming and working with curly and naturally wavy hair. He enjoys cutting men’s hair and has a large following of professionals in the Huntsville area. He is also a bass guitarist and has played at many venues in and around our area. His love of music is just another creative outlet for his many artistic talents. Harrison is available on Saturdays and works later in the evenings for those who have a busy schedule.
Suzanne Komara - Hair Stylist
- Starting her career in Atlanta, Georgia, and eventually making her way to Huntsville, Suzanne Komara is a Redken Master cosmetologist. For 30 years, Suzanne’s sense of style and love of nature can be seen in her creative organic looks and natural hair color techniques, giving each guest a unique look of their own.
Julia Colgrove - Hair Stylist
- Julia comes to us from Tuscaloosa, where she studied Cosmetology at Shelton State. Having 7 years experience in the industry, Julia continues her education through classes and seminars. Staying on top of the latest trends, she enjoys all aspects of hair, from cutting to corrective color. Julia specializes in Balayage techniques, Color melting and Color correction. Her goal is to create a beautiful, yet low maintenance look for each client. Bridal/formal makeup and hair is also one of her specialties, she enjoys creating that perfect look for your special day. Julia is excited to be at Neo Mode and knows that beauty differs from person to person, she's ready to tailor a unique look suited just for you.
Travis Edwards - Hair Stylist/Make-Up Artist
- Travis Edwards, a former MAC cosmetics make-up artist, expanded his abilities as a hair stylist. After attending The Redken Exchange in New York, he has become a specialist in the Balayage technique. This latest trend in hair coloring allows the guest to achieve a more natural and organic look. He was recently certified to provide Dreamcatcher extensions. With his techniques and continued education, Travis believes that each of his clients will look and feel beautiful.
Joey Campbell - Hair Stylist
- Joey’s outstanding career has given him the opportunity to work in Nashville, Tennessee, Dallas, Texas, and now Huntsville, Alabama. He has developed a loyal cliental and uses both technical along with creative skills to make each client look and feel great. His past experiences also include photo shoots with talented photographers such as Peter Nash and Chip Powell and working with the salon chosen for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 2002 calendar. His higher education classes include The International Beauty Show in New York and numerous cutting, styling, and color seminars with companies such as Redken, American Crew, and many others.
Kim Potts - Hair Stylist
- Kim Potts is an established stylist with over 30 years experience and continues to attend classes in New York and Las Vegas to stay updated on trends and styling. She has a love for designing, crafting, and sewing. Her artistry can be seen in her skills of cutting and coloring. There is consistency with attention to proportion and detail. Kim specializes in natural looking gray coverage and highlights as well as classic shapes with an updated edge.
Madison Klimas - Hair Stylist
- Madison Klimas joined our team 12 years ago. She is an experienced cutter with creativity, technical precision, and a true passion for making people look and feel their best. Madison has recently added special event make-up to her stylist services. Her list of education includes professional make-up classes at the Makeup Forever Academy in New York as well as Special FX Make-up. She has consistently taken Master Color classes at the Redken Exchange in New York and Las Vegas. Madison is a colorist who blends talent and technique with a strong creative vision. She also enjoys working with curly hair and would love for you to have the experience of sitting in her chair.
Stephanie Galli - Hair/ Make Up
- A Los Angeles native, Stephanie was exposed to a broad range of aesthetics. Her unique perspective and talent for visual design led her to pursue a career in hair and makeup. She creates organic and effortless looks that are balanced with drama and glamour. Upon completing her training at the Paul Mitchell school she began working on her editorial portfolio as a freelance hair and makeup artist until she joined our team in 2011. She continues to hone her craft, attending advanced education nationally in cutting- edge color, cutting and styling techniques. Stephanie is a certified Redken expert best known for her "blonde transformations” turning brassy hair into beautiful pastel blondes using a combination of balayage and foiling. Her passion is to foster confidence in women by teaching them to embrace the uniqueness of their beauty.
Sherry Johnson - Hair Stylist
- Sherry Johnson has been a hairstylist for the better part of her life. Starting at age four, Sherry’s first clients were her dolls, then she moved on to a new client, her little sister. At age nine, Sherry gave her first razor cut “shag” to her six-year-old sister. Needless to say, Sherry has always enjoyed the world of hairstyling. She has spent her extensive career in constant pursuit of education; she has trained in Toronto, Canada, with Martin Parsons Design School and advanced her styling and cutting designs as a Redken colorist in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and Atlanta. Staying up to date with fashion while staying true to her esthetics has long been a priority to Sherry. It has always been very important to Sherry to be a good steward of the gifts given to her and to give back to her community.