Christa Norris - Hair Stylist
- After spending 20 years as a top stylist at the internationally renown Van Micheal Salon, Christa has relocated and joined the Neo Mode family. Christa has a innate talent for setting her clients at ease and attending to small details. While continuing to build on a loyal multi-state clientele, Christa hones her craft by attending leading workshops that include that include the Redken Exchange in New York and Redken Symposiums in Las Vegas. Christa welcomes you to make an appointment today to experience the difference.
Travis Edwards - Hair Stylist/Make-Up Artist
- Travis Edwards, a former MAC cosmetics make-up artist, expanded his abilities as a hair stylist. After attending The Redken Exchange in New York, he has become a specialist in the Balayage technique. This latest trend in hair coloring allows the guest to achieve a more natural and organic look. He was recently certified to provide Dreamcatcher extensions. With his techniques and continued education, Travis believes that each of his clients will look and feel beautiful.
Whitney Suttles - Hair Stylist
- Whitney Suttles has an abundance of talent, coupled with over 8 years of experience in the hair industry. She recently attended The Redken Exchange in New York, learning the latest in Balayage techniques and has also mastered the art of the Updo. She loves working on special event styles and is an excellent communicator with each of her clients. With Whitney’s unique set of skills, her guests always feel as if they look their best.
Cathy Yarbrough - Hair Stylist
- Cathy Yarbrough is a Huntsville native and has dedicated the last 23 years to the hair industry. For the last 10 years she has worked in Huntsville and on Music Row in Nashville. While in the Music City, she had the distinct opportunity to work with several of country music's most famous artists. Cathy is certified in Keratin treatments and hair extensions, and has recently become an educator for SoCap extensions. She frequently attends The Redken Exchange in New York and The Redken Symposium in Las Vegas for higher education. Her passion for detail in her work guarantees a beautiful result for all of her guests.
Judi Clark - Hair Stylist
- Judi Clark is an accomplished stylist from the Midwest. Her knowledge in coloring and highlighting techniques continues to expand with Redken education. She has been a hairstylist for 25 years and exceeds her guests expectations. Judi enjoys making a personal connection with each client, as well as helping them look and feel their best. She also ensures the health of the hair by formulating her color for longevity and the hairs integrity.
Donna Fisher - Hair Stylist
- Donna Fisher is an accomplished stylist with 15 years of experience. Her education has been ongoing throughout her career and includes countless hands-on classes at the New York Exchange and Las Vegas Symposiums. No doubt color is her passion, from all over color to balayage techniques. Additionally, she loves sharing and collaborating with her inspiring teammates.
Harrison Knox - Hair Stylist
- Harrison Knox has been a hairdresser for more than 30 years. He has spent many years in the industry watching styles come and go. His vast knowledge in this area makes it easy for him to recreate current trends. He has been involved in all aspects of education for his craft, from cutting to coloring, he has traveled to New York frequently for master classes. Harrison also enjoys perming and working with curly and naturally wavy hair. He enjoys cutting men’s hair and has a large following of professionals in the Huntsville area. He is also a bass guitarist and has played at many venues in and around our area. His love of music is just another creative outlet for his many artistic talents. Harrison is available on Saturdays and works later in the evenings for those who have a busy schedule.
Suzanne Komara - Hair Stylist
- Starting her career in Atlanta, Georgia, and eventually making her way to Huntsville, Suzanne Komara is a Redken Master cosmetologist. For 30 years, Suzanne’s sense of style and love of nature can be seen in her creative organic looks and natural hair color techniques, giving each guest a unique look of their own.
Diamond Horn - Hair Stylist
- Diamond Horn is a highly skilled stylist whose talent has been enhanced with classes through Paul Mitchell and Color Charm. His passion for the hair industry has thrived for over 40 years. Diamond loves to assist with fine thin hair. With his knowledge of wigs and hair pieces, Diamond creates a look for clients that will allow them to have thicker fuller hair on a daily basis.
Karen Edwards - Hair Stylist
- Karen Edwards is an accomplished stylist, with over 20 years in the hair industry. She enjoys a range of styling, from special event and wedding hair, to precision cutting. Karen has a specialty in foiling techniques, and is always expanding her formulations to meet each clients needs. She always considers a client’s personality and daily routine when selecting their style and color. Her concentration and time is always on how to best accommodate her client.
Jessica Knight - Hair Stylist/Make-Up Artist
- After living in New York City, one of the worlds major fashion capitals, Jessica Knight has found her passion for hair and make up. Jessica continuously educates herself on the latest hair trends, as well as product education. She feels this will ensure her guests a complete and current look. She also loves doing wedding and special event hair. Jessica has been in the hair industry for 8 years and her dedication is shown in her work.
Joey Campbell - Hair Stylist
- Joey’s outstanding career has given him the opportunity to work in Nashville, Tennessee, Dallas, Texas, and now Huntsville, Alabama. He has developed a loyal cliental and uses both technical along with creative skills to make each client look and feel great. His past experiences also include photo shoots with talented photographers such as Peter Nash and Chip Powell and working with the salon chosen for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 2002 calendar. His higher education classes include The International Beauty Show in New York and numerous cutting, styling, and color seminars with companies such as Redken, American Crew, and many others.
Linda Lee - Hair Stylist
- Linda Lee has been doing hair in Huntsville for over 20 years. Linda loves to create naturally beautiful color, that seems organic and believable. Her passion is working with long hair, she loves to create a complete look that is easy to duplicate at home. Linda enjoys practicing the art of yoga, her Bohemian style is a unique part of her overall vibe. Linda continues to grow her education by attending Master classes in New York and Las Vegas. She is happy to be able to bring the latest in trends back to Huntsville, where she can use them to enhance her finished look.
Kim Potts - Hair Stylist
- Kim Potts is an established stylist with over 30 years experience and continues to attend classes in New York and Las Vegas to stay updated on trends and styling. She has a love for designing, crafting, and sewing. Her artistry can be seen in her skills of cutting and coloring. There is consistency with attention to proportion and detail. Kim specializes in natural looking gray coverage and highlights as well as classic shapes with an updated edge.
Madison Klimas - Hair Stylist
- Madison Klimas joined our team 12 years ago. She is an experienced cutter with creativity, technical precision, and a true passion for making people look and feel their best. Madison has recently added special event make-up to her stylist services. Her list of education includes professional make-up classes at the Makeup Forever Academy in New York as well as Special FX Make-up. She has consistently taken Master Color classes at the Redken Exchange in New York and Las Vegas. Madison is a colorist who blends talent and technique with a strong creative vision. She also enjoys working with curly hair and would love for you to have the experience of sitting in her chair.
Stephanie Scilabro - Hair Stylist
- A Los Angeles native, Stephanie was exposed to a broad range of aesthetics. Her unique perspective and talent for visual design led her to pursue a career in hair and makeup. She creates organic and effortless looks that are balanced with drama and glamour. Upon completing her training at the Paul Mitchell school she began working on her editorial portfolio as a freelance hair and makeup artist until she joined our team in 2011. She continues to hone her craft, attending advanced education nationally in cutting- edge color, cutting and styling techniques Stephanie is a certified Redken expert best known for her "blonde transformations” turning brassy hair into beautiful pastel blondes using a combination of balayage and foiling. Her passion is to foster confidence in women by teaching them to embrace the uniqueness of their beauty.
Sherry Johnson - Hair Stylist
- Sherry Johnson has been a hairstylist for the better part of her life. Starting at age four, Sherry’s first clients were her dolls, then she moved on to a new client, her little sister. At age nine, Sherry gave her first razor cut “shag” to her six-year-old sister. Needless to say, Sherry has always enjoyed the world of hairstyling. She has spent her extensive career in constant pursuit of education; she has trained in Toronto, Canada, with Martin Parsons Design School and advanced her styling and cutting designs as a Redken colorist in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and Atlanta. Staying up to date with fashion while staying true to her esthetics has long been a priority to Sherry. It has always been very important to Sherry to be a good steward of the gifts given to her and to give back to her community.